.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Compulsory Heterosexuality :: Sexuality Gender Society Essays

domineering HeterosexualityIn todays beingness, as humankind is yet in progress, we have a much more liberated adult male comp ard to past. In terms of politics, we learned discrimination is non a just case to be involved in and we tried to minimize constraints reflected on other races, other nationalities, in short all of the others that argon not similar to us. Us is, without doubt, white, Western man. Despite all the back-drawed prejudices of others in the name of liberation, respect and equality, it does not seem to be the situation for non-heteronormatives to vital in a peaceful environment. Since I came to Amsterdam as an re bug outment student this term, I had the opportunity to experience daily-life with all the people from disparate sexes, genders not considered normal which is rarely the case in Turkey. Amsterdam do me face non-heterosexual world and I realized that these people do touch from unequal rights mostly in other parts of the world. I questioned myself as being far away from that topic in the past and it very made sense to me to investigate about supremacy of heterosexuals.In my opinion, moreover after we learn to respect all kinds of differences out of majority we are able to have liberal minds, which makes the world a better place to lead for all people. That is the reason I decided to write my reputation on compulsory heterosexuality. To come to main idea, my arguement will be dominantly on heteronormativity. I will try to prove that both heteronormativity and gender are social constructs, which means that they are all learned behaviours by confederacy through culture, tradition and religion. I will show a world where any norms and taboos exist, to turn our origins of nature. I will support my arguement by the plant of writers and researchers on that topic. My whole effort will be on to allege that there is nothing called heteronormativity by nature, it can not be. We can not rule out the genes and instinct behaviour of people. It is just a coverage, to live in a reproductive and moral society.My final idea would be to accept all forms of non-heterosexuality as being normal , just the likes of heterosexuality, by ignoring all social constructs to open our mind to a brighter world. freshenThere is quite extensive research on studies of lesbians and gays and the compulsory heteronormativity. iodine major researcher is Adrienne Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment