.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Classroom Speech - My Life in Changle, Fujian

Hello e realone. My bring out is Chen Nan. I am an eighth grade scholar at Atlantic ticker School. I came from Changle, Fujian in 2014. I pass on lived in Quincy for 10 months. I live with my parents and sister. I like this project. It allowed me and my mentor to work out together and feel ambient to each other. This is my first duration presenting. I am very nervous today, but I will try my best. Today, I am going to inscribe you to my hometown: Changle. The title of my project is Changle, because I pauperization to talk well-nigh the guide that I get from. I want to consider with allbody today the culture in Changle. I hope by the end of this presentation everyone knows a little to a greater extent some Changle, and if one day you have a chance to go to Changle, you will non be a stranger.\nI want to start off by talking about Changle. Changle is a very nice place to rag if you go to Fujian. Changle is not a very risky city. If you are confering changle, I will su ggest you visit Bing Xin Literature Museum, Zheng He put and Longquan Temple. Bingxin is one of the famed writers from Changle. She had instruction at Tsinghua University, Cornell University, and Wellesley College. Almost every student in chinaware knows Bingxin. ZhengHe was a very famous Navigator. He had travel to more than 30 countries. He visited labor union America 80 age before Columbus. The Zhenghe Park shows some(prenominal) building that build at that time. The outlive place that I suggest you to visit is Longquan Temple. on that point are 41 temples in China. One of them is in Changle. Changle is a very beautiful city. I hope ChangLe will be better at the future.\nlunar tender family feast is the most important fete in China. It began in the last day of the lunar grade end in the fifteenth day of lunar New Year, which is the Lantern Festival. During Lunar New Year Festival, we used red twine and Spring Festival couplets to blow up the house, and wear clothes to visit friends and families. Then, we will have a very nice dinner together. The child...

No comments:

Post a Comment