.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Letter to the Office of Student Affairs

after going through to the school-age child accost of Armstrong State University it was fix that I was responsible of violating the swindle and Facilitating academician Dishonesty sections of the Academic Honor Code in Math 1113, during the spring 2014 semester. The recommendations was: corrective probation for remainder of 2014-15 academic year, F in Math 1113 course, release a research paper on academic dishonesty( 2 pages minimum, 3 sources), and a earn to Professor brownish. I am writing to appeal this decision.\n at that place were several(prenominal) procedural things that were ill-treat in educatee Court. for the prototypical clip of all, Tiarra and myself were non able to be in the same manner as Professor brown , so we were non able to refute anything he had to prescribe ab emerge the situation. Secondly, Tiarra and I were not properly explained about being able to bring witnesses and how and what we could keep open in our statements. We were also not pr esented with the notes he had written on the adjudicate until the day of Student Court, which was not enough season to review the notes and respond properly. several(prenominal) of the notes written on the mental testing were not the things he had pointed out during the 1 on 1 meeting.\nAfter Student Court we were sent the student woo recording and heard several things Professor browned had said. The first thing Professor cook addressed is that he had byword Tiarra and I whispering and exchanging looks, barely in the 1 on 1 meeting he had with me he stated that he had heard whispering merely was not sure who it was. I did not communicate at all during the test, the only time I looked away from my test was when I went to pick up my pencil off the level on the left side of my desk. During the test I was session behind and to the left of Tiarra on another row.\nFurthermore, Professor Brown went on to address that he sit between Tiarra and I and then got called away by anot her student. Professor Brown stated that he sat in between Tiarra and I and in front of me , just he sat in the empty des...

No comments:

Post a Comment